Investment Real Estate is unique. It is the only investable asset capable of sheltering both an individual’s physical self and financial wellbeing. As operators, we are often drawn to exigent buildings because complexity can always be rewired, and is often where opportunity is overlooked.
Investing is Real Estate is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated, the full scope of what it demands may never fully be understood, incentivizing continuous learning and iterating. Every building we present as investable is tuned by a decision matrix reflective of these past efforts and experiences, forming the basis of our track record. With each new building we improve at converting 'complex' to 'simple', and are thankful to be able to share those findings with others.
It is this obsession and commitment that makes us SIMCAP.
risk-return categories for
- Cash flow and income is stabilized at acquisition
- Turn key properties, usually established within their class
- Available through public offerings (REITS)
- Cash flow in need of stabilization
- Tenant repositioning opportunities
- Minimal refurbishment
- Significant cash flow issues
- Redevelopment and property repositioning
- Clear operational issues
our portfolio targets core+ and value add multifamily buildings